Top 7 B2B Lead Generation Hacks to Automate Your Sales Pipeline
Business-to-business (B2B) lead generation identifies and attracts potential buyers. It involves a seller of goods/services and a buyer. B2C lead generation attracts consumers and offers them products/services. Effective B2B lead generation produces a sales pipeline of high-value prospects who become clients. The plan must take into account the prospect’s demands at each distinct step of the awareness, consideration, and conclusion phases of the buying process.
Top 7 Tricks to Boost Your Sales Pipeline
The cost per lead for B2B services is substantially greater than that for B2C ones. That’s why it’s important to nail down your lead generation strategies from the get-go. Otherwise, you could waste money. Follow the below tips to boost your sales pipeline, and save money:
- Improve Sales Funnel and Stop the “Leaky Bucket” Phenomenon
This involves the following:
- Before attracting more potential clients to your website and other promotional methods, you must fix any marketing funnel “leaks.” Sending traffic to a non-optimized sales funnel that loses prospects inflates acquisition costs and reduces lead production.
- Landing pages and lead generation forms are common sales funnel leaks. Form-filled leads are prospects. They have a big impact on lead generation and conversion rates.
- Using an online application may prevent losing potential customers during the registration process. Optimizing your lead generation forms can be done by ensuring no more than one or two mandatory fields.
- Make Use of Quality Content to Engage and Inform Prospective Customers
If you post authoritative, relevant content, potential clients will see you as an authority. Well-researched, optimized content grows your audience and brand. Credibility is key for lead creation and conversion. Write about your services and qualifications. It must identify and solve potential clients’ problems. Your content marketing might include, depending on your niche:
- Online diaries
- Studies of Actual Events
- Video Lessons
- Research papers
- Using Strategic Gates to Protect Your Content
This involves multiple steps including:
- Find and make unique pieces of content that you will provide prospects with in return for their information to take your content marketing to the next level and fully use the potential of the lead generation services.
- You can, for instance, use a few paragraphs from an eBook on a specialized issue to pique readers’ interest, before asking for their email addresses in exchange for access to the complete document.
- One of the best strategies to attract and identify leads who are interested in what you offer is to put your most valuable material behind the “gate” of the subscription form.
- Fine-tune Your Landing Pages and Calls-to-action
This step involves multiple aspects such as the following:
- Include SEO elements such as meta titles, meta descriptions, headings (1, 2, 3), picture alt tags, etc.
- Make sure your order forms for signing up are as simple as possible.
- Incorporate user reviews to increase trust and credibility.
- Highlight the advantages of your product or service.
- Landing pages should only have one offer and one objective. Having too many options on a single landing page can confuse visitors, leading to a loss of as much as 266% in conversions.
- Make sure the purpose of your landing page is crystal apparent in the text of your call to action.
- The primary objective of a landing page is to generate leads. Thus the design and language of any CTA button should be focused on doing just that (or lead to customers).
- Employ Cold Calling and Electronic Mail Marketing
Due to automation and targeted email sequences, it’s easy to personalize email content and messages for each audience group and specific receivers. No matter how little your audience is, you can email them. Cold calling is a good way to find new customers. Improve your emails’ ability to generate new leads by:
- Make sure your copy conveys your message clearly and concisely.
- A minimalist design with plenty of white space is recommended to avoid visual clutter.
- Sixty-one percent of email opens occur on mobile devices, therefore, you should cater to them.
- Manage Reputation and Gain Trust by Encouraging Online Reviews
As was previously mentioned, B2B lead generation services invest more heavily than B2C labels. They would greatly benefit from reading a third-party, objective review before purchasing.
- Customers are more likely to believe in your offerings if you provide a reviews section on product and service pages and actively manage client feedback.
- In addition to enhancing your brand’s credibility, positive customer reviews are a crucial part of any successful lead-generation strategy.
- Customers will be more likely to buy from you if they see positive evaluations on major review sites like Google and Facebook.
- Using Video Marketing to Pique Your Leads’ Interest
Although this sounds interesting, there are numerous factors to consider here. These include:
- Retention rates for video material (52%) are often higher than for other content formats. This makes using video marketing to inform and educate your prospects highly effective.
- The top-performing digital content format is video, which generates the most views, interactions, and responses of any format.
- Almost any content, including podcasts and blog posts, can be made from it. It also comes in a variety of formats, including compilation (“Best Of”) and instructional (“How To”) films.
Different firms use different lead generation channels or sources. Each company’s issues, shortcomings, capabilities, and prospects make it more or less appropriate for a specific lead generation strategy. Knowing your market and audience can help you target the most valuable prospects with lead-generating tactics and messaging.