All you need to know about ICICI Bank Timings
Formed in 1955, ICICI Bank is known to be one of the premier banks in the country, with various financial services for its customers. To carry out banking as well as a non-banking transaction in the bank’s branch, customers are required to know the timing of the bank. Though the ICICI Bank timings could vary from one branch to another, all the branches of the bank almost have the same Bank opening time, lunchtime, closing time, and more.
With the infusion of new technology, customers can now avail of all banking services from the comfort of their homes. But regardless, a customer might need to visit the ICICI bank branches, for which being familiar with the ICICI bank timings becomes of utmost priority be it for either banking or non-banking activities. Let’s get familiarized with the timings of ICICI bank with the help of a complete list of banking hours.
ICICI Bank Timings
ICICI bank timings depend on the location of the branch. Below mentioned are the ICICI bank timings:
|ICICI Bank Timings from Monday to Friday||09:30 am to 03:00 pm|
|ICICI Bank Timings on Sunday||Bank Closed|
|ICICI Bank Timings on Second and Fourth Saturday||Bank Closed|
|ICICI Bank Timings on First, Third and Fifth Saturday||09:30 am to 03:00 pm|
ICICI Bank’s NEFT is processed 6 times a day during the weekdays (9.30 am,
10.30 am, 12.00 noon, 1.00 pm, 3.00 pm, and 4.00 pm) and 3 times on Saturdays (9.30 am, 10.30 am, and 12.00 noon).
Also, from December 16, 2019, customers can also transfer money online using the National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) route 24×7, i.e., any time of the day and any day of the week.
As per RBI guidelines, Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) is also available 24×7 with effect from Dec 14, 2020.
ICICI Bank Lunch Timings
ICICI Bank’s lunch hour differs from branch to branch as private sector banks do not have specified time fixed for the lunch. Normally private bank employees go for lunch breaks in shifts so that customers don’t have to wait for Lunch Time to get over.
So, because of this, each and every customer can have access to banking services at any branch from 9:30 a.m. to 03:00 p.m. which gives customers an advantage of all the banking services within ICICI working hours.
Also, an account holder can enquire about the ICICI Bank timings by calling the customer care center. By calling the ICICI customer care number, an account holder can get their queries resolved, get information about bank balance, etc. Let’s now discuss the ICICI bank balance check number.
Table of Contents
ICICI Bank Balance Check Number:
To know the ICICI Bank Account Balance account holders should give a missed call to the below-mentioned number:
9594 612 612
To get the ICICI Mini Statement, account holders should give a missed call to –
9594 613 613
Ways to do ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry
ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry via ICICI Bank Missed Call Banking
The account holders are required to place a miss call to the ICICI Bank balance check number through their registered mobile number. ICICI Bank account holders can do ICICI Balance Enquiry using missed call banking by following the below-mentioned steps –
- Call ICICI Bank Balance Check Number i.e. 9594612612 from the mobile number registered with the bank
- The call will automatically disconnect after two to three rings
- Lastly, the account holder will receive the ICICI Bank Account Balance via SMS on the registered mobile phone.
ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry via ICICI Bank ATM
Below mentioned are the steps to enquire about ICICI Bank Balance via ATM:
- Visit any nearest ATM.
- Insert ICICI ATM card and then enter PIN to proceed.
- Select the option “Balance Enquiry/ Balance Check”.
- ICICI Bank balance would then be displayed over the screen. The account holder can also take the receipt of the same as well.
ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry via ICICI Bank SMS Banking
ICICI Bank account holders can send “IBAL” to 9215 676 766 (In case of primary account).
If an account holder hold multiple accounts in that case he/ she would send “IBAL<space>Last 6 digits of Account number” to 9215 676 766.
ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry via ICICI Bank Passbook
By getting ICICI Bank passbook updated with the bank, an account holder can easily check all the transactions made either debit or credit along with the account balance.
ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry via ICICI Bank Net Banking
- Open the official website.
- Provide User ID and password to log in to ICICI Bank net banking.
- Now, the account holder can check the account balance, check transactions, make fund transfers etc.
ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry via ICICI Bank Customer Care Number
- Call on the ICICI bank Balance enquiry number i.e. 1860 120 7777.
- Select Language and then select “Banking option”.
- Enter the 16-digit account number or the 12-digit debit card number.
- And then enter ATM Pin to get the account balance.
ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry via ICICI Bank Mobile Banking
With the help of some ICICI bank apps, an account holder can carry out online transactions and also can check the account balance as well. Below mentioned are the apps that can be used:
- Mera Mobile
- iBizz ICICI Corporate Banking
ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry via ICICI Bank UPI
- Open any UPI app on a mobile phone.
- Login with the help of MPin.
- Select the account for which the balance is to be known and select “Check Balance”.
- Enter the password and then the balance would get reflected.
Questions to Ask:
What is meant by ICICI Doorstep Banking Timing?
Under RBI regulations, ICICI bank offers its senior citizen and differently-abled customers services such as cash and cheque pickups and cash drop-offs under Doorstep Banking Services (DBS). Below-mentioned is the ICICI Bank timings of the same:
- ICICI processes these service requests on all days, except bank holidays.
- All requests made through Customer Care before 1:00 p.m. will be entertained on the same day.
- Requests made post 1:00 p.m. will be attended on the next working day.