Bandhan Bank can be considered as a very young bank as it was established in 2015. Its headquarter is in Kolkata. Even though it began as a micro-finance institution, later, it received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India. Bandhan Bank primarily operates in the retail and micro-banking segments. Now, this bank is becoming one of the popular banks in India. It serves customers, including individuals, self-help groups, and small businesses. Like other banks, it offers a range of financial services, including savings and current accounts, fixed and recurring deposits, personal loans, home loans, small business loans, and various other banking and financial solutions.
Bandhan Bank has numerous branches through out the country providing access to its services to a wide range of customers.
Bandhan Bank has been involved in several social and community development initiatives, continuing its legacy from its micro-finance roots. The bank is a publicly-listed company and has gained attention in the Indian banking sector for its unique origin and focus on financial inclusion.
If you have an account in Bandhan Bank, you can check your balance in no time by getting a mini statement. The bank offers various ways to get a mini statement such as Bandhan Bank mini statement number, missed call banking, SMS banking, visiting an ATM booth, etc. Let’s have a closer look at each of the ways.
Through Bandhan bank mini statement number
To get a a mini statement through Bandhan bank mini statement, you can follow the steps given below:
- Dial the Bandhan Bank mini statement number 92230087777 from your registered mobile number. It is a toll free number provided by the bank for this purpose.
- You will be given the option to select your preferred language and after that, you have to enter your account number.
- To authenticate the request, you have to enter the last few digits of your ATM/Debit Card.
- After the authentication process, you will receive an SMS on your mobile phone containing the mini statement. This statement includes the last few transactions on your account.
For your mobile number registration process, follow these steps:
- To register your mobile number offline, go to the nearest Bandhan bank branch.
- Ask the staff for a mobile number registration form and fill it out with necessary details such as your name, address, account number and the mobile number you want to register.
- The bank will ask for your identification documents. It can be your Aadhaar card, driving license or any other government issued identity card.
- Submit the duly filled form and your mobile number registration process will be initiated.
- To register online, go to the official website of Bandhan Bank and log into your account using your log in credentials.
- You will find the option to update or register your mobile number under the “Profile” or “Account Settings” section.
- Fill in your new mobile number you want to register with the bank.
- For authentication, you have to enter an OTP sent to the number you fill in.
- After successful verification, you will receive a confirmation that your new mobile number is now registered with Bandhan Bank.
Some other major banks of India and their balance enquiry number
State Bank of India (SBI) balance enquiry number: 09223766666
HDFC Bank balance enquiry number: 18002703333
ICICI Bank balance enquiry number: 02230256767
Axis Bank balance enquiry number: 18004195959
Bank of Baroda balance enquiry number: 8468001111
Punjab National Bank (PNB):18001802223 or 01202490000
Canara Bank balance enquiry number: 9015483483 or 09015483483
Union Bank of India balance enquiry number: 09223008586
Kotak Mahindra Bank balance enquiry number: 18002740110
IndusInd Bank balance enquiry number: 18602677777
Through missed call banking
To get a Bandhan Bank mini statement through missed call banking service, you can a follow the steps below:
- Considering your mobile number is already registered, dial the Bandhan Bank mini statement number 92230087777 and wait for the call to get disconnected automatically after a few rings.
- After that, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number containing the mini statement. This statement includes details of your recent transactions mostly the last 5 transactions made in your account.
Through SMS banking
You can also get a Bandhan bank mini statement through SMS banking service by sending a message to the Bandhan bank mini statement number.
- Before sending the SMS, ensure that your mobile number is registered with Bandhan Bank for missed call banking. If it’s not registered, contact the bank and follow the registration process.
- From your registered mobile number, send an SMS writing “MINI<account No.> to Bandhan bank mini statement number 92230087777.
- Now, you will get a reply to your message containing your Bandhan Bank mini statement which includes the details of your last few transactions.
Bandhan bank mini statement through ATM
To get a Bandhan Bank mini statement through an ATM, follow these steps:
- Visit the nearest Bandhan Bank ATM in your area.
- Insert your Bandhan Bank debit card into the ATM machine and enter your pin code. Do not disclose this pin code to anyone.
- You will see some options on the screen. From those options, select “Mini Statement”.
- The ATM will display a mini statement on the screen containing the last few transactions on your account.
- If you wish to have a physical copy, you can select the option to print the mini statement, and the ATM will provide you with a printed receipt.
- Once you have viewed or printed the mini statement, you can choose to perform additional transactions or simply end the ATM session.
The options given above are effective ways to get a mini statement. However, if you wish to get a statement for a longer time period, you can also download it from the bank’s Internet banking portal.
- Visit the Bandhan Bank official website and log in using your internet banking credentials, which is your user ID and password.
- After logging in, go to the “Account” section.
- If you have more than one account, you have to select the specific account for which you want to view the statement.
- Next, select the statement period for which you want to download the statement. You can manually fill the date or you can set it according to the calendar provided by the page. Bandhan Bank allows you to view and download e-statements for different time frames, such as monthly or quarterly.
- Then, click on the “view/download” option. You can choose to view it or download it in PDF format for your records.
- Never forget to log out after each session.