a great online bookmaker offering the best sports betting and casino games
General information about Bluechip
Although Bluechip is a relatively new company, it has already won over millions of sports betting and online casino lovers all over the world. It provides more than 6000 casino games, live dealer games, sports, and live betting, virtual games, lottery games, momentary releases, and plenty of special offerings for its players.
Bluechip is a multi-currency casino that covers both fiat and cryptocurrency playing. There are many payment methods for Indian players (UPI, Paytm, Net Banking, AstroPay, PhonePe) as far as cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, Tron, and Ripple. Bluechip’s biggest point of difference, however, is its promotions. Unlike other bookmakers who just give a welcoming package, the Bluechip bonus system includes casino rewards, a VIP program, cashback, and free bets.
The bluechip-india.in site was set up in 2021. Its design is simple and without complex graphics, the navigation is user-friendly and the site loads at an impressive speed. It operates with proven legitimacy, providing services in accordance with the Curacao gambling license. This document permits online gambling and services to be arranged for users from many countries, including India. This guarantees that all players can rest confident that their accounts and money are totally safe.
Bluechip functions are freely available on the official website and in the mobile app. No matter what type of device you are using. You can always enjoy playing your favorite games in the fullest.
Bluechip Web Version
The computer version of the website has an adaptive design. At the top of the home page you will have access to the sports and cricket sections, the live betting section, the live casino section, the games, and many more options. In order to maintain a substantial user interface, all the general sections have been placed in a pull-down list on the left-hand side of the page. In the pull-down list you will find the following:
- Live Casino section;
- Games section;
- Sports section;
- VIP section;
- The section about crypto.
Using the official website offers the advantage if you run out of storage and are still willing to keep checking your results on a regular basis.
Fast Registration at Bluechip From India
The essential step in order to start playing on Bluechip is to create an account. If you do not meet this condition, you will not be able to place any bets. Follow the instructions on how to register with Bluechip from India:
- Registration for Bluechip takes place on the official website, so go to it;
- Press the green registration box in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Wait for the registration form to load;
- Select the registration method that suits you best: by e-mail or by mobile phone;
- Then you need to fill in your email or phone number, create a password, pick your currency (for Indian players, currency in Indian Rupees is available), and add in a promo code if you have one. After that press «Continue»;
- Next, you should complete sections such as first and last name, date of birth, country, city, address, and telephone number;
- After filling in the form, you will see three fields to check and tick. The first is proof that you have read the T&Cs, the second is proof that you are over 18, and the third is that you understand that there are restrictions on prizes in Bluechip.
When you have registered your account, you need to go through the KYC (Know Your Customer) identification procedures and give all the necessary documentary evidence requested by the Bluechip management team. This process helps to identify players, verify the provided information and make the platform safer by eliminating repeat accounts of the same person and so on.
Bluechip App Download
In today’s world, it is important for many players to have access to their favorite bookmaker Bluechip anytime, anywhere. The company cares about its users, so a mobile app was developed. All you have to do is install the Bluechip app, which is available for both Android and iOS devices. The advantage of the Bluechip app is that it is completely free and does not require high system requirements, so the app will run without problems on any mobile device, even if it is not very new.
How to Get the Mobile App for Android?
Installing the app on your Android phone is quite different from iOS devices, but it’s clear for everyone. The Android version of Bluechip is available as a special APK file, so you won’t find it in a special marketplace of your smartphone. It won’t take long to download Bluechip, so follow the guide below for the easiest and most comfortable process:
- Click on the «Settings» button on the home screen of your phone, then select «Security»;
- Under «Device Administration», select «Unknown sources»;
- Navigate to the official Bluechip website from your browser (Google Chrome is preferred);
- Scroll down the home page and click on the Android robot image;
- Go to your downloads folder and find the apk file you just added;
- Allow the system to open the apk file;
- Once all the above conditions have been met, the Blueсhip app will appear on your device.
How to Get the Mobile App for iOS?
On iOS devices, the process is virtually the same. The iOS version of the Blueсhip app is also available for download from the official website. But you can also use the mobile version of the site, which will open in one click from your desktop. To do so, follow these steps:
- Open a browser on your smartphone and go to Bluechip’s official website;
- Scroll down the home page and click on the Apple logo image;
- Tap on the «Share» icon at the bottom of the screen. A modal window will open;
- Click «Add to Homescreen». Then tap on «Add» in the top right corner of the screen.
This is very convenient because you do not need to download the application and take up space on your device. This mobile version is no different from the full version of the site and is more optimized for smartphones.
Blueсhip Deposit and Withdrawal Methods in India
Bluechip provides its players with various popular deposit and withdrawal options, including deposits via UPI, debit cards, online payment systems, and e-wallets. It is necessary to note that Bluechip is a crypto-friendly bookmaker, and there are almost no limitations on cryptocurrency withdrawals for Bluechip customers.
Minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts vary depending on the payment method used; the minimum deposit you can make is 100 INR which makes it possible to start with a small fund. And cashouts can be made from as little as 300 INR.
You have the option of depositing and withdrawing money to and from Bluechip using the world’s top cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
Follow some simple steps to make your deposit:
- Go to your Bluechip account and press the «Deposit» button;
- Then you need to select the appropriate payment method;
- Enter the deposit amount and confirm the transfer;
- Before withdrawing your winnings from Bluechip make sure you have completed the KYC (know your customer) procedure and verified your Bluechip account.
If you have passed these steps, here is what you should do next:
- Log in to your Bluechip account and select the Deposit tab;
- Click on the Currency tab and then «Withdrawal»;
- Enter the sum you wish to withdraw and follow the on-screen instructions.
The lowest withdrawal amount is 250 INR, and the procedure takes from 1 to 48 hours, in dependence on the method chosen.
Bluechip’s VIP Program
Bluechip provides a loyalty program and a VIP program for its Indian users. The Bluechip Loyalty Program is a tiered system in which you can accumulate special points to help you progress through the tiers. Each tier has its own bonuses and prizes.
India Bluechip’s VIP program is by invitation only. There are three levels – Premium, Gold, and Platinum, each of which provides various add-ons and bonuses, such as a personal manager, a birthday bonus, no restrictions on withdrawals, and invitations to exclusive closed events.
1. Can I deposit my Bluechip account in Indian rupees?
Yes, of course. For convenience, Bluechip users can make any monetary transactions in Indian rupees; this applies both to the deposit and withdrawal of earned funds.
2. Can I register an account from Indian jurisdiction?
Yes, you can since India is not on the list of the Excluded Jurisdictions (to review the full list of prohibited countries, please, visit the Bluechip official website and read the section General Terms & Conditions).
3. Is Blueсhip safe in India?
Blueсhip is safe to use in India, as it is registered and licensed in Curacao. Per the Indian Gambling Law, Indian players can join, play casino games, or place sports bets on online platforms with no legal ties to India.
4. Can I have more than one account?
5. What is the best deposit method at Bluechip?
Bluechip offers many payment methods in Indian rupees, but some of the best are Paytm and AstroPay. They are considered the fastest and most convenient for Indian players. In addition, it should be noted that the platform does not charge extra fees for currency transactions.